Public Notices & Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs) Workshop for Tribal Public Water Systems
A free workshop to assist tribal utilities and water managers understand and meet federal requirements on public notification and Consumer Confidence Reports
- Public Notice Requirements for All Water Systems
- Consumer Confidence Report Requirements
- Interpreting Your Water Quality Data
- Ways to Complete Your Annual CCR
- How the CCR iWriter Software Works
- Hands on Assistance Using a Computer to Complete your CCR
If you attend this training you will need to bring an electronic copy of your system’s CCR for 2015, all water quality data from sampling done in 2016, and your login information for CCRi Writer if you already have one.
*Training credits available.
For driving directions, please click here.
This event is fully booked.