Public Notices & Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs) Workshop for Tribal Public Water Systems
This FREE workshop is designed to teach tribal utility water system personnel how to meet federal requirements on public notification and Consumer Confidence Reports (CCRs)
- Public Notice Requirements for All Water Systems, including LCR-PN
- Consumer Confidence Report Requirements
- Interpreting Your Water Quality Data
- Ways to Complete Your Annual CCR
- How the CCR iWriter Software Works
- Hands on Assistance Using a Computer to Complete your CCR
If you attend this training you will need to bring an electronic copy of your system’s 2016 CCR, all water quality data from sampling done in 2017, and your login information for CCRi Writer if you already have one.
*Free workshop for Tribal water system personnel within EPA Region 6
*Training credits available.
For a map of campus, please click here.
Bookings are closed for this event.