Mapping Your Assets: Intermediate Asset Management
Have you attended an introductory asset management workshop in the past? Have you read about asset management? Do you know the basics but not what to do next? If so, this workshop is for you. We will examine the next steps you can take in your asset management journey.
We will discuss:
– Techniques, tools, and examples for developing asset inventories and build maps
– Setting and measuring level of service goals
– Using data to generate probability of failure–such as pipe break data–which is the first part of criticality, and how to add consequences to the analysis
– Developing a simple Capital Improvement Plan from existing data
– Developing an asset valuation for your system
While all attendees are welcome, this workshop is most suited for attendees who have some understanding of the basics of asset management.
*This training will be submitted to the State for Credit Hours for both operators and board members.